So it turns out bae isn’t just babe without the second b.
Who woulda guessed that.
[Series of tweets by Prof. Marc Lamont Hill on August 28th, 2014. Text below.]
- Hillary Clinton offers a statement on Michael Brown and Ferguson. 19 days later. Next she’ll offer her thoughts on Rodney King and Vietnam.
- Despite the despicable timing, Hillary Clinton’s remarks were actually on point. She critiqued the system and didn’t blame the victims.
- Rather than preaching unwarranted calm or drawing false racial equivalencies, Hillary Clinton put a spotlight on social injustice.
- Instead of attacking the protestors, Hillary Clinton rightly pointed to the frayed relationships between police and community.
- And, perhaps most importantly, Hillary Clinton addressed the elephants in the room: white privilege and institutional racism.
- In honesty, Hillary Clinton offered the type of commentary that many of us were quixotically expecting from President Obama.
- The only problem with Hillary Clinton’s comments is that they were cynically timed. She waited until the political stakes were much lower.
- Hillary Clinton’s statement reflects careful triangulation and calculation driven by political interest rather than genuine feeling.
THERE IT IS AGAIN! THERE IT FUCKING IS! i’VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THIS PHOTO FOR YEARS AND NEVER COULD FIND IT!! THE LAN PARTY WITH THE GUY DUCT-TAPED TO THE CEILING!! BACK IN ANCIENT TIMES WHEN PEOPLE STILL USED CATHODE MONITORS AND WHEN COUNTERSTRIKE WAS THE NEW THING. THIS SHIT IS REAL. THIS IS REAL SHIT. SHIT THAT HAPPENED.
Cool Runnings is coming to netflix Sept 1st
MARK YOUR CALENDARS PEOPLE
okay so you know how in me3 during the assault on the illusive mans base, its revealed that edi was the rogue vi on luna that admiral hackett sends shepard to take down in me1
well i just replayed the mission and this comes up at the end. every time ive played this mission in the past ive always been like ‘yeah whatever dramatic text i only care that i got a new specialization’
this time i actually bothered to translate the binary code and the message you receive at the end of the mission reads:
"A burst of white noise over all frequencies nearly deafens you. Your hardsuit’s heads-up display interprets it into a series of 0s and 1s:
They repeat again and again, blanketing all frequencies, until the lights on the final VI cluster flicker and die.”
and now im crying like a little bitch
This movie is so fun and colorful! I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would, the music is spot on. And I really like the relationship between Groot and Rocket, he’s like a proud papa raccoon ahahaha 8’))))))
officially extended my leave of absence another two quarters
so i basically just signed my death wish
because im living at home for a full year
i’ll be like 40 w/no kids and people will say “aw i’m so sorry for you” and i’ll be like how was the fucking wiggles reunion tour asshole i went to italy last week for fun and didn’t have to hire a sitter
This is a very sad mentality. To think oneself more important than that of progeny is the sign of a failed human life.
so the wiggles concert wasn’t as good as you thought it would be huh